Darkness-mountainDarkness-mountain

AIM
none

American Idle American Idle

Priceless.

The humor was very well developed, I loved the Mario-Vasquez joke. This was kick-ass enjoyable, and I got a kick out of it myself. The voices were also oustanding (That was a gut-busting Paula Impersonation!) Definatley 10 out of 10, heck, I'd give it a 12 if I could.

The Sandwich Shop Ninja The Sandwich Shop Ninja

Hilarious

I actually cried at how funny this is. Very cute choice of music, and the ending is very unexpected. You deserve this 5. :)

A.Z.N Pride A.Z.N Pride

Um hello?

Sigh... I know some little ideas were taken from my movie. Oh well, I found it very cute.

Twistkil responds:

no they wernt, ive never seen your movie.

Saved By Your Balls Saved By Your Balls

Sick.

Not that I hate it, but I dont like it either. I'm not a huge fan of this negative sex and drugs crap. But as far as good programming, It was very random, and well done.
Nothing else to say..-__-

Ninja T (Ver. 1.0) Ninja T (Ver. 1.0)

Not bad..BUT

It needs some work. Try making the "!!" random.
Also, It got VERY annoying on the final round, where I would press the spacebar when the "!!" appeared, and nothing would happen. It wasnt bad, though.

SprinklerhedStudios responds:

Thats cause you need to look for clues in order to complete the final round. You need to learn when the '!!' will show up.

The Boss The Boss

One of my favorites

Well, even though I dont have a full pay job (is very young) with bosses and stuff like that, this still is one of my favorite interactive movies in your collection. The gerbil constantly repeating the boss, pure hilarity and classic Idea. I'm So glad you finally joined Newgrounds.