Darkness-mountainDarkness-mountain

AIM
none

Saved By Your Balls Saved By Your Balls

Sick.

Not that I hate it, but I dont like it either. I'm not a huge fan of this negative sex and drugs crap. But as far as good programming, It was very random, and well done.
Nothing else to say..-__-

Ninja T (Ver. 1.0) Ninja T (Ver. 1.0)

Not bad..BUT

It needs some work. Try making the "!!" random.
Also, It got VERY annoying on the final round, where I would press the spacebar when the "!!" appeared, and nothing would happen. It wasnt bad, though.

SprinklerhedStudios responds:

Thats cause you need to look for clues in order to complete the final round. You need to learn when the '!!' will show up.

The Boss The Boss

One of my favorites

Well, even though I dont have a full pay job (is very young) with bosses and stuff like that, this still is one of my favorite interactive movies in your collection. The gerbil constantly repeating the boss, pure hilarity and classic Idea. I'm So glad you finally joined Newgrounds.

Blob Wars: The First Game Blob Wars: The First Game

very cute!

wat a cool idea for a game, I had some troble clicking on people, but i still am glad you added some humor in there! Hahaaaa.. the guy that was like, "mmmm" that was funny...(but sick)

Super Generic Quiz Game Super Generic Quiz Game

Very nice

Now here's some good flash! hope it ends up on front page!

Maniac Manor Maniac Manor

mediocre.......

you said you did some debugging... but it really doesnt look like you did any programming. The story line wasnt bad either, i like choosing games.

the skullkid the skullkid

I luv it!

I always use this game to bring out all my anger....

Flash NES Emulator Flash NES Emulator

WTF???

What was that? I gotta give you some credit on the rip of the Mario brothers screen, but you probably got that off of google or something. Like that was supossed to be funny? har har. You could of spent 5 min. on the animation at the least!