Darkness-mountainDarkness-mountain

AIM
none

American Idle American Idle

Priceless.

The humor was very well developed, I loved the Mario-Vasquez joke. This was kick-ass enjoyable, and I got a kick out of it myself. The voices were also oustanding (That was a gut-busting Paula Impersonation!) Definatley 10 out of 10, heck, I'd give it a 12 if I could.

The Sandwich Shop Ninja The Sandwich Shop Ninja

Hilarious

I actually cried at how funny this is. Very cute choice of music, and the ending is very unexpected. You deserve this 5. :)

A.Z.N Pride A.Z.N Pride

Um hello?

Sigh... I know some little ideas were taken from my movie. Oh well, I found it very cute.

Twistkil responds:

no they wernt, ive never seen your movie.

Space Boy Episode II Space Boy Episode II

CUTE

VERRY CUTE!! ^_^

No Remorse No Remorse

Very sad...

And I dont see any awards on this submission, I guess everything has to be funny just to get some decent crdidt around here..... Nice job luis, u deserve a 5 on this one...*sniff*

NGBG: Grime vs Sqeezy NGBG: Grime vs Sqeezy

Hating on SamBakza?

I loved them both, though I was a little disterbed by SamBakza's bunny being in da trash. (Dont get offended by my comment, I just like that movie. Shame on you Grime!) hahahaaa I like the monkey part.

"Alloy" "Alloy"

AMAZING

At this young age, I've been trying to learn more bout 3d animation. That was the best thing I have ever seen. But I reaaly think that it was totaly unjust not to have that as a seris on TV.
Ever seen Gundam SD? Well this is pretty much the same style (even better), so I dont know maybe they were Just hating your guts because your soooooogoood.

The Perfect Murder The Perfect Murder

DARNELL

Loved the way you re-made darnell! pico looked a little funny but still..that was great!

Ham Hams Final Hour Ham Hams Final Hour

funny

Well i actually am sorta a fan of hamtaro... pretty much for the merchandise(plushie's and video games!) and ya gotta admit those things are fun to draw. But tht was totally hilarious! "MMMM! Bijou" Laura didnt deserve the dick though.

SickDeathFiend responds:

If only more people were like you..
That understand what a parody is, and not get all offended if they like whats being parodied. :)

Weed Weed

Boo, you stink

damn.. that just was bad. Next time dont try to submit it twice. Only ruins your rep.